Sunday 24 August 2014

CLASSIC DRESS



















Dress- Hobbs
Bag- Zara
Sunglasses- Asos

Hi Everyone,

I recently went to Bristol for a day of  sightseeing and shopping. Sometimes it's nice to get away and see something different. I absolutely love Bristol, the little cobble streets and houses are so vintage and regale looking. In Bristol I mainly stay around Park Street and wander around. It's a big steep hill with little independent boutiques and a tonne of vintage finds.

I thought I would make the most of the sunshine, so I chose to wear this subtle dove grey dress from Hobbs. I only bought it recently so thought I would wear it, as lets face it winter is around the corner and it will only be stuck in my wardrobe. I paired this look with neutral strappy sandals and a neutral bag.

Love Gaby.X



No comments: