Monday 24 February 2014

MY TOP 5 SKINCARE PRODUCTS



BIODERMA SENSIBIO H20- MICELLE SOLUTION

I use this water cleanser to remove my makeup, it is alcohol free and amazing for sensitive skin allowing your skin to maintain its skin balance. I then gently dab my face with a cold flannel. 

LIZ EARLE- CLEANSE & POLISH

I use two pumps of this and gently massage it into my skin, this product is amazing. The smell always reminds me of a steam room, it some how has this spa like feel to it. I then use a warm muslin cloth and gently wipe my face which removes dead skin cells.

OLAY ESSENTIALS- BEAUTY FLUID MOISTURISER 

I absolutely swear by this moisturiser, my Nan has been using it for as long as I can remember. Her skin is so beautiful and wrinkle free at the age of 87! At £5 this has to be my skincare steal! My skin feels instantly hydrated.

ESTEE LAUDER- ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR SERUM

The most expensive skincare product I own. I put this on just before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning my skin looks radiant & healthier. The serum enhances the skins night time renewal process, diminishing the signs of impurities.

REN- GLYCOLACTIC RADIANCE RENEWAL MASK 

I use this once a week when I have my pamper days. This peel mask renews your skin tone and complexion. I leave it on for 10 minutes and gently wipe my skin with a cloth. This mask keeps blackheads and blemishes at bay, removing dead skin cells while renewing complexion. Your skin will look glowing!


These are just my 5 top products that I had to share with you. Everyone's skin type is different but the majority of these products are sensitive prone. 

Gaby.X



No comments: